Talk is Cheap: Show me Your Content Marketing Strategy
These are wickedly fast times, where new communication channels are opening at a dizzying rate and companies are endlessly looking for better ways to make customer connections.
Register to Join us at “Talk is Cheap: Show me Your Content Marketing Strategy”, a seminar designed to give you the tools you need to stay in the running. This seminar on content marketing identifies powerful ways to develop thought leadership, and customer relationships at all stages—from the prospect to the lifetime customer.
What's "Content Marketing"? That's a fancy term for using your words and ideas to build a fanbase, which in turn can lead to more qualified leads (new sales!) coming through your door. Learn about the many communication channels you can use to convey your messages, and which one or ones will help you achieve your business goals.
Our speakers will examine content marketing from three key perspectives to help you develop your own digital strategy:
- Publishing techniques
- Content brand strategies
- Strategies to weave digital and social media marketing into the fabric of your organization.
They will be covering topics like:
- Blogs, eBooks and articles: Which one is right for me?
- 3 Ways that Video Rules the Web
- How can content help build my web traffic, and my business?
- What should I talk about? How to pick topics that speak to your core customer,and the search engines.
- The secret to creating fresh content, over and over again.
It will be a discussion panel and networking. Enjoy Beer, wine, snacks and one of the most beautiful spaces on the North Side of the city.
- Andy Crestodina, Orbit Media, Content Publishing Strategy
- Kevin Masi, Torque, Brand Strategy
- Brad Farris, Anchor Advisors, Organizational Strategy
Date: June 10, 2010
Time: Registration & Networking 5:30PM - 6:30PM
Program 6:30 - 8:00PM
Location: Ravenswood Event Center
4011 N Ravenswood Ave.
Chicago, IL 60613